Date and place of birth: October 8, 1983, Berdychiv, Ukraine.
- 2007 – Institute of International Relations Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, degree in International Economic Relations;
- 2011 – National University of State Tax Service of Ukraine, degree in Legal Studies.
- 2007 – 2008 – Office of the Minister and the Board of the Ministry of Regional Development and Construction of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine; Office of the Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine for Regional Policy, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
- 2009 – 2013 – Held executive positions in the commercial sector;
- 2013 – 2014 – Advisor to the Head of the Kirovohrad Regional State Administration;
- 2015 – 2019 – Director and Managing Partner of the Ukrainian Consulting Group company;
- 2019 – Chief Political Advisor and Spokesperson for the Staff of the Presidential Candidate of Ukraine V. Zelenskyi.
In the early parliamentary elections of 2019 he was elected an MP from the political party “Servant of the People” and was the Chairman of the political party “Servant of the People”.
On August 29, 2019 he was elected the Chairman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
by 382 votes of the Ukrainian parliamentarians which has become the biggest support in the history of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
Married, has two children.